Thursday, May 6, 2010

Safety First...

So it's finally here...our infant carseat & jogger stroller (with extra base) arrived yesterday. I cannot tell you how excited I was when I can home from work and saw those packages on our front door step. It took me over a week to finally pick the color, brand & style of carseat and stroller that I wanted and I finally decided...needless to say we had to make sure it all worked and fit into the vehicles before our 90 return policy was over...
Brandon was too excited to try it out in his truck...it fit perfect in there...on the other hand my car might be a little harder to handle, but I am sure we can figure it out...



Here is the jogger & carseat...they work so easily together and fold up so nicely...we also made sure to go with neutral colors since we are not sure we are going to welcome a boy or girl into our family!!
I absolutely love it...now all we need is a baby!!!!




3 comments:

The Price Family said...

Great choice! You will love having the jogger, they are great. Everything is getting so much closer, I love getting packages too. How fun!

Mama Mimi said...

Cute!!! Isn't that one of the most exciting purchases ever? =)

Unknown said...

Great picture of Brandon!!!!
He looks so excited:)
Luv u Both!