Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Appetizer Recipe

Mini Pumpkin Tarts


Ingredients:
* Mini Pastry Shells (around 45)
* 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
* 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
* 1 (small) package cheesecake-flavor instant pudding
Instructions:
Remove the shells from freezer and let them thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the pumpkin, whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Add the pudding mix and whisk until smooth and thick. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each of the shells (you can also pipe the filling), then top the tarts with whipped topping and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you!! I have a ladies' night out tomorrow at a friends and have been debating about what to bring....now I know!

Debbie B said...

Yum!! I think i'll have to try this too!

Mama Mimi said...

Mmmmmm!!! I wish my husband liked pumpkin more...but I'll just have to make them for my girlfriends! =)

Trisha said...

Those look great! Thanks for your sweet comments! I'm praying for you guys as well! I know God is going to do great things for all of us!