Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Featured On-Line....

A few weeks ago I decided to follow of a blog centered around adoptive families and the feelings and thoughts that adoptive families deal with...this site was so informational and gave me more of an incite to what happens during other families adoption journeys as well. About 30 minutes later I had a comment on my blog stating that they would love to feature us as one of a few families in their fundraising section...WOW really?!?! Of course I said sure because first of all I love sharing our adoption story with others because you never know how it will impact someones life and two because why not try to expand our fundraiser to others nationwide.
So here we are featured today on their blog...

1 comment:

Alison said...

YAY!! So glad that Kelly featured ya'll!! Hope you get tons of response from it! :)