Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Fun Night!!!

Last night was had family fun night & fun it was!!! We decided it was about time to head up to Castle Fun Park since we were supposed to go up there last March and instead got a call Westyn was going to be born instead...well that was WAY more important!! Anyway, we first went to Zio's for a pizza dinner and then headed up for mini golf & bumper cars!!!

Westyn was SOOOO excited about that underwater theme, he loved looking at all the fountains and talking to them :)

Gramma D & Westyn as pizza!!

Gramma D & Westyn at mini golf & yes he is waving hi...that's his latest thing!!

Auntie Kelsey & Westyn...

Gramma D, Poppyseed & Westyn in the jungle mini golf room!!!

We were planning to do bumper cars as well but Brandon forgot his prosthetic so we figured we do something else instead, oh no Brandon was not going to have it!!! He was going to figure a way to do the bumper cars & that he did...HE AMAZES US EVERYDAY!!!

Poppyseed & Westyn...I think Westyn was a little bummed he couldn't ride the bumper cars...he was so into them until his mom got on them, then he was scared!!!

Auntie Kelsey & Westyn...

Gramma & I did bumper cars...it was fun!!!

Daddy & Westyn...LOVE my boys!!

We then finished off the night with ice cream...all in all it was a great Family Fun night...Westyn was such a trooper, we didn't even get home until 10:30 and he didn't cry once...love him!!

2 comments:

Gramma D said...

I didn't know Westyn & I were pizza! :)

Ashley said...

I totally grew up going to Castle Fun Park! ... You're talking about the one in Abbotsford, BC right?! Sooo much fun!