Wow...it's finally over...today we had our home visit & my individual interview...the Home Study is finally COMPLETE...the only few things left to do before we are on the "waiting list" is....doctor's physicals, profile photo books need to be finished, letter to birthparents need to be written, training on June 12th & prayers, prayers, prayers...
We are praying that this last month of waiting & approving our home study will not take too long. Rebecca, our adoption specialist, stated today that we should be approved for sure by the end of June if not before...finally the day is almost here. I cannot believe that in 4 months time we are already done with our home study & going to soon be on the waiting list...God is truly amazing. We have learned throughout this whole process that with faith & perserverance there is nothing you can't do. We cannot first of all begin to express our thanks to everyone who has helped us along the way, whether that be through prayer, donations or time we cannot say thank you enough. We cannot wait for that day when we can finally hold our precious gift from God...boy or girl we will see...
* Side Note: I think I finally figured out with carseat & stroller to get...I thought I had it figured out earlier but after seeing the price $$$ my mind & husband said no...I cannot wait to show pictures as soon as they arrive *
"To God Be the Glory for things he hath done..."
1 comment:
HOORAY BRANDON AND KARI!
I have been following your blog for last couple of months and it is so fun to see your progress with the adoption process! If there is anything we can do to help please let me know!
Mal
Post a Comment