Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Fun...

So yesterday was our annual trip to Stoney Ridge Farm but we also decided on another tradition...after heading to Stoney Ridge to pick our pumpkins we decided that we would now head to Sm'Apples to do some apple pickin afterwards.


We needed some more pictures for the scrapbook we are putting together for the birthmother so we decided to take a few fun ones...

Kelsey and Mom even came to get in on the action...

The crew...I think it took like an hour just to pick 4 pumpkins....you would think with hundreds it wouldn't be so hard!!!


I think we picked 4 buckets of apples in less than 30 minutes...although it took us awhile to figure out the "correct" technique....

Then last night we headed to Uncle Wade & Aunt Julie's house to get in on a Pumpkin Party...it was so much fun - although listening to the Huskies lose when we were even carving Huskie pumpkins was not so good.
This picture includes Brandon, myself & Carlos (our cousin)...
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TODAY CARLOS!!!

6 comments:

one blessed mama said...

kari-
thanks for checking in with us. we continue to pray for you and brandon. i'm sorry i missed meeting you in church a few weeks back. i kept looking at you, thinking i should know you.(oh, i love blogworld!) i should have just gone over and introduced myself. awww,hindsight is 20/20. :) looking forward to meeting you soon. maybe at the christmas party.
it's people like brandon that make WRS what it is. we feel blessed to have amazing people working there. so, thank your hub. :)
looking forward to watching your journey!

Mama Mimi said...

What a fun tradition. Where is Stoney Ridge at? I have been hearing of a lot of L-town folks headed there this year.

Alison said...

SO fun!!! You got some really cute pics too!

Jessica said...

I love October-December because of all the fun holiday/season-ish things we can do and decorate with! Those are some cute pictures!

Mom said...

What a fun day! Thanks for letting Kelsey & I hangout with you. Luv u!

Trisha said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pumpkins! They look great!