Thursday, February 3, 2011

5 Weeks to Westyn!!!!

I know I know...another post about how many weeks we have left!!! But really is this any different than pregnancy posts...I think not!!! Instead of counting what week we are "pregnant" we are counting how many we have until the due date...well 5 weeks WOW unless mother nature has anything to say about it. My mom & I are also 1 week away from seeing our Birthmother & her family again at her doctor's appointment. I am so excited to head to Idaho again although a little nervous, but I know everything will be AWESOME!!! I cannot believe we are getting so close to finally meeting our son. After two (what at the time seemed like long year) years+ we are so ready to meet Westyn...he is already the apple of our eye and we talk about him all the time...our family may get tired of hearing about it by now, but hey that's our life right now!!! Just wait until he gets home...haha :) Please continue to pray for our birthmother & her family as we approach delivery day. Please pray for my mom & I as we head to Idaho next week...pray for safety & health (my mom has a cold now...ugh). Thank you all for all your support & kind words daily...we cannot wait to show you pictures of our little guy very soon!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Woo Hoo~ so exciting!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Don't apologize for those weekly posts. :)

Trisha said...

Not much longer now! I'm so excited for you! Praying for all of you!

Kelly said...

I love reading your weekly countdown!! I am so happy to have found your blog and been able to follow your journey!! Praying for a safe trip and sweet time with your son's birthmother.

Amber said...

Five weeks, wooooooooooo! It's going to zoom by like you won't believe. Enjoy this time!!