Finally Brandon & I both had 10 days off to spend some time together as a family...it was so much fun & much needed!! I was great both being able to spend that quality time with Westyn...I think he enjoyed it too!!
We visited Nana, Papa & Auntie who were camping at Silver Lake...Westyn enjoyed their brand new playground...it was SO NICE!!
LOVE that smile...
We also went on vacation with Brandon's family to Veranda Beach on Lake Osoyoos...
cousins bonding during morning cartoons!!
Westyn decided he needed to put his arm around Aubrey to watch the show :)
Lake fun...well kind of...Westyn doesn't really enjoy water yet!!
Got this one picture in the pool of him smiling...he was running into Auntie Cassie...let's just say this picture is a rare one!!
Family walk in the canyon along the river...
Aubrey & Westyn realizing how high we really were :)
Boat time...Westyn wasn't so sure at first but by the end he was cheering everyone on who was either tubing or wakeboarding!!
I see you...
LOVE my boy!!
Can't imagine my life without these boys...they complete me!!
Milkshake time at the Veranda Beach diner...
Silly faces :)
Westyn making sure he got all the chip crumbs out :)
Veranda Beach 2013 - Family Picture
We had lots of fun spending time as a family...although sad to see our vacation time end (we both go back to work tomorrow) we are excited for all the fun things coming up too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment